Click here to go to my photography blog www.fulllifephotos.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cherry Vanilla Chocolate



Last week was definitely a winter wonderland around here! Schools were closed all week, as we had up to eight inches of snow and ice...something we don't see too much around these here parts! :) It was also cold....brrrrrrr! It was hard, but I got this body out into the snow a few days to play with my daughter, and even my terribly cool teenage son ventured out with us to go sledding in the "Narnia-like" conditions. 

We made some good memories, including making hot-chocolate with a dip of cherry vanilla ice cream added (you should try it)...this became our daily "healthy" snack...it does have lots of calcium plus fruit, you know! :() 

I tried to capture a memory of a minute in one of those days last week in the above photo, and am including it in the winter wonderland theme over at  http://www.iheartfaces.com/2011/01/photo-challenge-winter-wonderland  or click on the icon below.  Check it out! Many more memories captured there!


10 comments:

Natalie said...

What a darling photo. Love the color!

BE~Photography Blog said...

Beautiful little girl! Love the colors!

Kari said...

Colours fantastic and your title is just perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo of our beautiful little one! Great job CJ!

ghomeschool said...

Love how the pink just pops off the page. Awesome shot.

Vicki said...

What a cutie! I'm sure her fingers were cold. Great shot!

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

Thanks everyone!!

That is so funny, Vicki! We had such trouble with the whole gloves thing....she hates them! We ended up using these underneath with mittens over the top...worked better!

Karin said...

I love this shot--great colors!

Adrienne Zwart said...

Oh, my goodness, how I love her smile! Cherry vanilla hot chocolate sounds yummy, too.

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

Thanks to all! I love her smile too! And I love color on her....she is just colorful! :)