Click here to go to my photography blog www.fulllifephotos.com

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Favorite Face of March

True beauty begins in your heart and shines in your smile!          


My daughter often leaves me dumbfounded. 
Even though language is not her strength, 
she sure comes up with some pretty deep questions
that always seem to melt my heart. 
One question she posed this month....


"What does Jesus laugh like?" 
I could not even fathom an answer. 
But I if I were a betting soul, I would say it would be childlike,
free and bubbling like a brook.
You know the kind.

My daughter is no exception. She loves to laugh. 
Her full belly-laughing giggles are part of her free spirit.
And I love her smile. And especially her laugh.
This is my favorite face of March.



12 comments:

Kim said...

Stunning! You captured her happiness perfectly!

Tracy said...

Carol, this is an AMAZING photo! Just beautiful and a lovely blog entry!

Arlene De Luca said...

Carol this absolutely amazing! Love, love, love the photo and post!!

Adrienne Zwart said...

Oh, Carol. She is darling!! Don't kids ask the best questions? Love their sweet innocent hearts. I love how they think of getting to know God in a really personal way, not just on a spiritual level.

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

Thanks so much guys! It means a bunch for you to share your sweet comments. She is a gift from God! And I love the way she comes up with funniest ways of expressing things. She keeps me hopping! :)

Alisa said...

Love this photo Carol and the post before - nice processing. Great watermark too :)

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

Alisa, thanks so much! It is about time I learned to process a photo, don't you think?! ha! Finally! Well, so much to learn, and I just fiddled with that wmark....hope to get a fancy one someday! :)

Erika B said...

Wow, what a beautiful and happy shot!

Erika B

Mona said...

beautiful picture!!! great job Carol at capturing her beautiful laugh!

Patty said...

Gracie's smile is like a burst of bright sunshine.

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

Thanks you all! She does light up my life!

Adrienne Zwart said...

Carol, had to stop back by and let you know I voted. She's lovely!