Click here to go to my photography blog www.fulllifephotos.com

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Swing Song: Colors of the Wind







You can own the Earth and still


All you'll own is Earth until...


You can paint with all the colors of the wind,

oh, the colors of the wind!





"Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it,
but do not know where it comes from and where it is going;
so is everyone who is born of the Spirit," John 3:7-8.




This is my entry into the iheartfaces.com challenge. The theme is Wind.
Click on the link below to see more entries 

10 comments:

Shan said...

Another girl in pink. :) Gorgeous shot!

angie ray said...

Love the colors here and of course the gorgeous bokeh! Great shot!

allison said...

beautiful shot, great bokeh, and her eyes are amazing they draw me right into the photo!

~Marla said...

That bokeh is fantastic. It so perfectly complements her coloring and her shirt. Love it.

Kathy said...

lovely!! What a beauty you have there! Great picture! Love the bokeh as well!!!

Traca said...

Perfect Bible verse to compliment your photo!

Alisa said...

Great photo Carol...love this!

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments! She is a treasure for sure! The bokeh is "all natural" except for a blown spot in upper left...which I cloned a bit there to keep from being distracting. Her eyes were dodged 8% in PS...she has striking eyes! I believe this was done with my old camera d60 with 50mm 1.4....thus some noise from low lighting as I was pushing the ISO...already wanting to upgrade again! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful! love the verse, too :)
Trudy

Anonymous said...

I don't know all the photography terms but it sure looks COOL!